Love always wins in the Twin Flame Awakening Journey, so keep the love that you feel for your Twin Flame flowing towards them unconditionally as you keep learning to give your Twin Flame space to be themselves.
On the other hand, your Twin Flame is also reassured that you are taking space for your self which is healthy instead of running away. Runner Perspective.
Embark on your healing process with the end in mind; what would you love to achieve at the end of your healing? How would you Love to feel? What is your ultimate goal? What is your prize?
If you want to be with your Twin Flame someday, so be it? Do not be afraid to embrace the love that you feel, and have hope for your ultimate prize.
Love is Love. Soul Growth Inspirations.
- What is the infamous Twin Flame Separation Phase and what does it accomplish for both people?
- The “Bubble Love Phase”: How do you know that you have met a Twin Flame for the first time?
- How do you manage the pain of being separated from a Twin Flame over a prolonged time?
- Twin Flame Chaser Pain: How do you recover from the stress and anxiety of missing a Twin Flame?
- Twin Flame Chaser Surrender: Learning to let go to heal from Past Pain and Core Wounding.
- Does the Runner Twin Flame miss the Chaser as well? Does the runner ever return?
- When the Twin Flame Runner finally awakens, how will the Chaser know that there is a shift?
- What are the authentic signs that tell you if you have met a Twin Flame?
- Have you Surrendered to Self-love yet?
- How do you move the Obstacles that are standing between you and your Twin Flame to have a harmonious reunion?
- What do you do if you meet your Twin Flame but they are already in a relationship with someone else?
- Are you new to the Twin Flame experiences? Here is a simple Guide for You.
- How do you prepare yourself for a Harmonious Twin Flame Reunion? These simple tips helped me.
- The Twin Flame Journey Guide: Are you on the right path?
- Are you asking any of these questions about the Twin Flame Runner?
- What are some Twin Flame Fun Facts?
I hope this helps.