You just want to be left alone. I completely understand what you mean by this.
I can share with you about my experiences as to why I started to feel like this.
- I got used to embodying my Twin Flame energy. I realized that the purpose of this Twin Flame experiences was to initiate me into learning to live a life of change.
- The Twin Flame Experience takes over your life — once you accept the different aspects of the Twin Flame experiences you let it become a natural aspect of your life. You accept your fate that things will always be different from how they were before you met your Twin Flame.
- You are satisfied with your new life as a Twin Flame. You understand the meaning of Surrender, Freedom and Love. You freely Surrender to unconditional love in your heart.
- You now understand the meaning of Love. Love is Life. The love lessons that you learn from physical separation from your Twin Flame teach you a new perspective of unconditional love.
- You realize that love exists in you and not outside yourself. Love is free because you can’t make another person love you, and you can’t pay someone else to love you. You realize that you are always loving your Twin Flame in your Soul and that is why there is no separation between Twin Flames.
- Finally, you understand the meaning of the nature of your Twin Flame experiences. You understand why your connection is only Special to you and your Twin Flame. You understand your lessons and you put them to work.
Those five examples that I just shared with you are the reasons why I wanted to be left alone because I focused my energy in my Twin Flame journey once I learned more lessons of physical separation from my Twin Flame.
I hope my perspective is helpful to you.
Thanks for the question.