Self-limiting behaviors are inner Twin Flame Obstacles that inhibit the progress of the Twin Flame journey.
Fear is the biggest Twin Flame obstacle because if challenges you to accept the Twin Flame love especially if you are running. Twin Flame Chaser Healing; Free your Soul.
The intense Twin Flame feelings are very difficult to embrace and sometimes it is easier to run and hide from a Twin Flame than confront how you feel. How do you move the obstacles on your Twin Flame journey to reunite again.
The fear of being judged if you choose your Twin Flame is also a big obstacle.
Twin Flames meet in the rarest of circumstances and sometimes it takes courage to overcome obstacles like a difference in religious values, different customs, and traditions among others. How do you move the obstacles on your Twin Flame journey to reunite again.
The fear of change can also hinder the progress of the Twin Flame journey because change is the only constant once you meet your Twin Flame and it is overwhelming to think about dissolving your old life to embrace the Twin Flame journey. Does the Twin Flame Runner miss you and love you as much as you love them?
The Twin Flame experience requires you to change every aspect of your life so that you are authentic and true to your soul’s calling.
The fear of the unknown also gets in the way of working towards a reunion with your Twin Flame because there is no guarantee that you will ever since them again once you are physically separated: you go through a series of Spiritual Awakening lessons so that you can achieve enlightenment. Managing Separation Pain: How to recover and heal your pain and Soul Shock.
When you become enlightened, life becomes meaningful, simple, and interesting because you embark on a journey of creating a purposeful life after you meet your Twin Flame. Questions about the Runner; Answers to the most burning questions
The Twin Flame journey happens within you and once you overcome your fears, past pain, and core wounding, you feel free and happy to be yourself.
Acts of Self-limiting behaviors
- Blaming the obstacles between you and your Twin Flame; external conditions and circumstances for the failure of a harmonious physical relationship. Twin Flame Chaser Pain or Learn to Surrender
- Thinking negative limiting thoughts: If you are constantly doubtful of your Twin Flame and the love connection, you will always feel negative about your Twin Flame experiences which will bring negative feelings to you. On the Twin Flame journey, how do you know that you are going through the right experiences?
- Engaging in Self-sabotaging behaviors: If you wish to have inner peace and harmony within, you have to submit to be disciplined enough to heal your pain so that you can grow. Blocking the feelings of unconditional love and inner resistance to your Twin Flame connection will only accumulate more pain for you. The Twin Flame Separation Phase
- Defending self-destructive behaviors with indefensible logic: If you choose to analyze the Twin Flame experience with your mind, the ego will get in the way of your progress. The mind cannot understand the complicated nature of the Twin Flame love and it is best to use your heart space to embrace the connection. Opening your heart fully to unconditional love will not only bring you healing but you will constantly feel the connection that takes away all the doubt about your Twin Flame. Twin Flame Chaser Healing; Free your Soul.
- Ignoring useful feedback: If you want to grow and progress further on your journey, you must acknowledge the feedback; the universe will send you signs, sometimes your Twin Flame will get in touch to appreciate you and sometimes you get dreams which indicate how much improvement there is on your journey.
- Refusal to change and grow: Inner resistance to change yourself so that you can grow and balance your Twin Flame shared energy is a self-sabotaging behavior because change is the only constant on this journey. You can only evolve and become your authentic self if you embrace the changes that our Twin Flame encounter triggers in your life. Recover from Soul Shock.
- Not asking for what you want: At the end of the day, we all want to achieve the desired result and you must always ask for what you want out of the Twin Flame journey and make your intentions very clear to your Twin Flame. If it is a harmonious physical relationship that you want, work towards it, and let know your Twin Flame know about your future aspiration.
Remember that you are in charge of yourself 100%.Twin-Flame-Chaser-Surrender-Learning to let go to heal
If you need more inspiration on your journey, please check out my self-help books!