You essentially stay in the flow by treating each day as a new adventure. Be like a child who spends their day looking for things to enjoy and appreciate. Acknowledge your upsets when you’re experiencing them so you can let them go.
Realize that nothing anyone thinks or feels about you is really about you at all–and it’s not your responsibility either to help them think or feel otherwise.
Live in the present moment. See yourself with loving, compassionate eyes. Understand that you’re so much more than this one earthly experience. You are God, Source, the Universe.
Stay in this lane and you will experience spiritual awakening after spiritual awakening. And when you veer off, never condemn but only love yourself back into alignment.
- Appreciating more than you complain
- Staying in the present moment (not the past or the future, but right here)
- Meditating to calm the mind
- Being mindful of what and who you allow into your energy field
- Taking full responsibility for your life (you are a God-being walking around on this earth
- Doing daily processes to help clear out stuck energy
- Creating a morning or evening self-care routine
- Seeing yourself as your inner being does (abundant, well, and thriving)
- Remembering how powerful you are frequently
- Spending time alone intentionally
- Finding ways to relieve fear and doubt (tapping, listening to Abraham, or other spiritual teachers who spread a message of love and empowerment.