I’m sorry if you lost your Twin Flame. I can’t imagine the pain and grief that you must be going through right now. Physical Separation alone; when you part ways and do not speak to each other already feels like a part of yourself is dead. Now, I can imagine losing him or her forever. Anyway, I am not an expert on reincarnations and the afterlife but I believe from experience that you always feel your Twin Flame with you all the time.
- 15 Authentic Truths Only Twin Flames Know
- Twin Flames Explained in Brief
- Most Popular Answers to Twin Flame Chaser Questions
- The Bubble Love Phase: How does it feel to meet a Twin Flame for the first time?
- Twin Flame Awakening Signs 101The Twin Flame Journey Guide for Beginners
- Stages of Twin Flame Love
- Twin Flame Runner Traits
- How do you Survive a Karmic Relationship?
- The Twin Flame Union Guide
- Twin Flame Awakening; What are the Authentic Signs of meeting a Twin Flame?
- Managing Separation Pain: How to recover and heal your pain and Soul Shock.
- 11:11: The Ultimate Twin Flame Guide For Newbies
- If you enjoy Apple Books, here is the link.
- Karmic Partners: How do you focus on yourself when you know that your Twin Flame is married to someone else?
- Try A Free Audible Sign Up and Get Two Free Audiobooks
If you deny this connection aspect, you feel like you are blocking a part of yourself. All I can say to you is to keep finding happiness in everything you do. Also, embrace the spiritual nature of your connection. Allow yourself to feel every emotion. Healing is a gradual process — it is not in a straight line either. Love yourself as much as your Twin Flame loves you. Be grateful to have found the greatest love in this lifetime. I wish you love and hope.